Annual General Meeting
The general meeting of shareholders is the highest decision-making body of the company. Shareholders are provided the opportunity to exercise their influence as represented by their shareholding at the general meeting of shareholders.
Notice of a general meeting of shareholders is published in “Post- och Inrikes Tidningar” and on the company’s website.
Shareholders wishing to have matters addressed at the AGM must submit a written request to the Board of Directors. Such request must be received by the Board of Directors no later than seven weeks prior to the AGM.
Annual General Meeting Documentation
Documents Annual General Meeting 2019
- Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to Annual General Meeting
- Proxy form
- Proposal for resolution regarding adoption of a long-term incentive programme
- The Board of Directors proposal for remuneration guidelines
- The proposal of the Board regarding allocation of the profits of the company
- Account by the Board of Directors of the Remuneration Committee's evaluation of remuneration to senior executives
- The nomination commitees proposal
- Explanatory statement regarding the nomiation commitee's proposal
Archive Annual General Meeting 2018
- Invitation to AGM 2018
- Proposal by the nomiation committee for the AGM
- Explanatory statement of the nomination committee to the AGM
- The Boards proposal regarding dividend and the report pursuant 18:4 ABL
- Proposal guidelines for remuneration
- The Board's account of remuneration committee's evaluation
- Auditor's report in accordance with chapter 8 paragraph 54 ABL